cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ctm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am done CTM RUN.I have a demand for that product. I manitained CTM master data (/sapapo/ctmmsel). I mainatined all the products and location in CTM master dat.after that i done /sapapo/ctm.in demand tab i done simulation. it dispalyed error mesage called..

"No Demand exists according to order and master data selection".

what is the problem.still confusing.Please let me ?know

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether in the 'Planning Scope' tab you have maintained the demand selection and supply selection. Either you can opt for all demands in version or you need to create a 'Demand Order Selection' consisting of all order categories, which needs to be planned for. You can create the 'Order Selection' variant using transaction '/SAPAPO/CTMORDSEL'.

Please go through the set-up process in the help documentation:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/c8/986c39b768ca2fe10000000a114084/frameset.htm

regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

As per ut instruction , i modifief to "opt for all demands in version ". it is working now. before modification. I have my own 'Demand Order '

in that i maintained FA, FC, BM,SR ,AY,EL AS Categories for my own demand selection.why should i take all the demands?.as per my knowledge forecat is enough. what is ur opinion?. Please let me know.

Answers (0)