cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAD: Chart Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

I want to diplay the results of a query in graphical format using the chart type - Stacked lines. Now my query has One char (0CALYEAR) and two key figures. So how can I configure the chart web item to display the two KFs as two lines with values on the Y-axis and the Calendar years on the X-axis ( I mean to ask how do we assign the KFs and the Chars to the series and the category)

Furthermore, Is it possible to just have the Calendar years on the X-axis in the initial display with the ability to drill down further.

Thanks

Rishi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Any thoughts on this one

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rishi,

i can help in your case. now i am doing the same chart things in my project.

so u want keep the calyear in the x axis and two keyfigure in the y axis.

by creating the view u can achive this.

first u create the view on the query then keep the calyear on the column and two key figures in the row so that once u assign the graphs it will take automitically x axis calyera and y it will take the key val.

regards

amith

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rishi,

Try checking Swap display axis option in your chart properties and that should take care of your problem.

Thanks,

PV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

What about the ability of drilling down on X-axis. E.g I can have the data for calendar years on X axis in the initial display and then have the ability to drill further to calendar months. How this can be done?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

for chat we have user defined default values .if you want to make easier to use please change x & Y axis values as automatic in properties of axis.

in axis properties make sure this thn i thk u have drill across the axis

mahesh