Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in XML forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is one query in XML forms.

In XML forms how to change the target url in the access links tab in the XML form properties.

Regards,

Rajani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajani,

Have you resolved your problem ? I don't understand what is stopping you from removing the hard coded URL in the hyper link property and palace a new URL (i.e. replacing the production URL with Dev URL in your case).

If you want to change the target URLs of static labels, you can straight away change the hyperlink property of the label, Otherwise, there can be a schema attributed refference in the hyperlink property. In this case you have to change the XML form's project file (there will be 7 files created for every project) that contains data with in xml tags (these files are located in KM standard repositories...). Do post here your exact scenario or close this thread if you already done with it.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all for your reply.

Problem is resolved.

Regards,

Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Its good that u resolved the problem

if any of our suggestion u found to be useful u can say thanks in SDN way ie awarding points

if you found the solution by yourself then u can discuss for everybody referance

Then select the option

This question is answered to close the thread

regards,

vijay.

Edited by: vijayakumar kanniah mohan on Apr 17, 2008 1:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The problem is solved by changing the host in the url generator service in the path

System administration --> Knowledge Managemant --> Content Managemant --> Global Services

Thanks again for the help.

Regards,

Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thread Closing

former_member188556
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajani,

Why do u want the users to edit the acess links?

Regards

BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Actually we have developed new portal(development) which is the replica of the production portal so the xml forms in the development portal are having the target urls of the production in the access links of the properties of the XML.

We need to change the target url which is hardcoded from some place in the settings.I dont want the users to edit the target url.

In the url properties of xml form I am not able to edit the target url from portal.From where can I do this?

Regards,

Rajani

former_member188556
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did u transport from Prod to Dev???

BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

It is not transported from prod to dev.

Since the dev is the new portal which is the replica of the prod the data of xml forms in dev is already from the prod in which i need to change.

Please tell me how to change the target url in the access link tab of the properties of the xml forms.

Regards,

Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In general changing the target url in xml form properties is not a big task.

u can do it as i explained above.

whether could u able to see the property : hyperlink if u click on the label where u need to assign target link.If u cant view this property then check whether the labels are grouped.

If labels are grouped then go to the tree structure of the label and click on the individual label where u need to assign the target url. then look at the form property u can now find the property hyperlink.

Regards,

vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

click on the label

then select property link in the form properties

then paste the target link in the hyperlink section.

Regards,

Vijay.

Reward me if this helps u