cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Server(Inbound) proxy is not getting executed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a SOAP Sender sending Async message to PI which then routes it to the backend ECC system for update. SXMB_MONI in XI is successful. I checked SXMB_MONI in ECC, there is no error, but i found something in Trace that I thought might be the reason for Inbound ABAP proxy not getting executed

Would anyone know why this could happen? Is there anyway to debug ABAp proxy by putting external breakpoint and debugging it when client sends a SOAP message. (I tested PROXY from SPROXy and it works perfect)

Part of the Trace

<Trace level="1" type="T">Async barrier reached. Bye-bye !</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">----

</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_MAIN-WRITE_MESSAGE_TO_PERSIST" />

- <!-- ************************************

-->

<Trace level="1" type="T">--start sender interface action determination</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface *</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface namespace</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">no interface found</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">--start receiver interface action determination</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Loop 0000000001</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface MI_EMP_ADDR_CHG_IA*</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface namespace urn://21stCen-com:HR:CSU_SCO_Prototype</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">no interface found</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">--no sender or receiver interface definition found</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Hence set action to DEL</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_MAIN-PERSIST_READ_MESSAGE" />

<Trace level="1" type="T">Note: the following trace entry is written delayed (after read from persist)</

Thanks for your help,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can use external breakpoint and this will be triggreed when the message comes to proxy .

The breakpoint is specific to user and it should be same as the user who is send ing the soap message from XI.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved my own problem, proxy was getting called, but was just some silly mistake in the coding that made me think it was not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arvind,

Thanks for responding. As I said, in XI Reciever Interface and system are identified correctly and i can see message in ECC SXMB_MONI as well, but seems my proxy isn't getting executed.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saurabh,

Regenrate your proxy's and test again.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the monitor in XI check if the message shows the reciver interface name, namespace... correctly and laso check if ur mapping is done. If so the message would have been triggered to ur system. If you cannot find the message in SXMB_MONI in ECC check the queues in both XI and ECC. might eb the message is blocked in here...