cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Moderator for BPM Forum?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of late the relatively quiet BPM forum has been experiencing some 'noise', [here is one example|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/search.jspa?userID=3770737&rankBy=9] of a user obviously subverting the forum.

We were promised there would be one soon but 6 months have gone by and we still don't have one.

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I was nominated for this moderator role for the BPM forum. I am very much happy to to accept the role of moderator .

Best Regards,

Saujanya.

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, BPM product management informed me of this nomination today and I'm really happy to have subject expertise from inside of SAP lending a hand. You'll be in learn mode from the community perspective and I think you will find a really committed and informative bunch on the BPM topic. I'm sure the other moderators will also support you. Thanks so much for taking this upon yourself. You will soon have your moderator flag and "superpowers" enabled. We will then display your SAP employee flag too, I imagine.

And folks....please join me in welcoming Saujanya GN to BPM moderation....

former_member46
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I'm sure I speak on behalf of the BPM forum when I say welcome Saujanya & thank you to both you and Marilyn!

Gali

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome Saujanya, we have been waiting for you for a long time ;-). I am glad you are willing to take the task on and wish you all the best.

And off course a thank you to Marilyn for putting in the effort to get us a moderator again.

Regards,

Martin

pokrakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Welcome Saujanya, we have been waiting for you for a long time ;-). I am glad you are willing to take the task on and wish you all the best.

>

> And off course a thank you to Marilyn for putting in the effort to get us a moderator again.

Ditto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Welcome Saujanya.

Its really nice to have you as moderator.

Cheers

Jai

ramki_maley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome and all the best, Saujanya!

Cheers,

Ramki Maley.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks alot for all your wishes and encouragement .It is good to get such great response from all of you. Keep moving on with the same high spirit ....

Thanks alot once again,

Best Regards,

Saujanya

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now with all the niceties out of the way, to the hard work: pruning, moving, deleting, mentoring, guiding and governing as requested by the BPM community members. Be strict and true.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah,sure.I m looking forward for the flag "M' to be activated , so that i can take this up ahead .

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just pinged a friendly reminder to those that administer.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've requested to remove the "spam" post, warn the user and if necessary delete account. This does not resolve the BPM forum moderation issue though. Unfortunately since Alan R. moved to another topic, the forum is quite honestly, without a proper steward.

I'll try again.

Marilyn

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marilyn,

is there anyone who has moderation rights in the BPM forum? I don't think I have seen any moderation for quite some time so it doesn't look like it. It would be great if a new moderator could be found because we are losing a lot of good people there.

Regards,

Martin

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hear you and am genuinely trying to get response.

ramki_maley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I vote for Martin!

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And I've also gotten some positive response from Product Management so this will should be done soon.