cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Outbound Connection to iSeries/DB2 Error CPF4204

ChadRichardson
Participant
0 Kudos

One of our interfaces processes 500 messages from SAP R/3 to XI and then to a JDBC outbound adapter to an iSeries DB2 database table. While processing this stream of messages 2 or 3 times the adapter errors with the following:

03:12:15 (4332): Error parsing message content: Technical description "java.sql.SQLException: [SQL0901] SQL system error. Cause . . . . . : An SQL system error has occurred. The current SQL statement cannot be completed successfully. The error will not prevent other SQL statements from being processed. Previous messages may indicate that there is a problem with the SQL statement and SQL did not correctly diagnose the error. The previous message identifier was CPF4204. Internal error type 3109 has occurred. If precompiling, processing will not continue beyond this statement. Recovery . . . : See the previous messages to determine if there is a problem with the SQL statement. To view the messages, use the DSPJOBLOG command if running interactively, or the WRKJOB command to view the output of a precompile. An application program receiving this return code may attempt further SQL statements. Correct any errors and try the request again."

03:12:15 (4333): Error processing message: "java.lang.Exception: Message '43774ecc-32c8-0136-0000-00000a020034' preparation for database insert failed" - rollback DB

Does anybody have any ideas??? We just restart the errored message and it goes through fine the second time.

Thanks in advance,

Chad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try changing the properties of the reciever JDBC adapter to "Batch Mode". Set the indicator if you want to collect SQL statements in a batch. This can improve performance considerably

cheers,

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

i'm need to call a stored procedure with parameters on db2.

i did it on java an looks like this :

{call INY004 ('param1','param2')}

but i cant do this from XI JDBC-adapter,

do you have any idea?

thanks

lionel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sorry for being late in replying to your question.

you should be able to amke the call to the stored procedure in db2.

is INY004 a custom sp or a shipped sp by IBM??

cheers,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your response.

INY004 is a custom sp.

I make it works!! i have to set on the statement (attributte access) value = {CALL LIBOBJ.SP ('P1','P2') }

thank you very much for your time.

Lionel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are planning to use JDBC adapter to connect to our DB2 Iseries box which is basically a warehouse system. can any one recommand the best way to connect to the DB2 ISeries box.

thankx,

Sri..