cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Replication..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We are implementing SRM with standalone system.. the requirement is update the delta changes what ever made in R/3 Org into SRM systems but there is no link between SRM and R/3 system. Once the changes made in R/3 Org that changes will be downloaded into file.. I need to upload that file data into SRM system.. Can anyone give me some soluction for this requirement..

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Trx USERS_GEN and Select "Copy User and Employee Data from template", then select the "Upload Users from file".

refer this note for a clue on how to download also

Note 407375 - Download the user data for an EBP system

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Imthiaz,

Can we do Delta changes also by this method..

John.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm afraid you can't do delta changes with that option. In that case you need to write your custom program using either of these 2 FM's

BBP_USER_CHANGE or BAPI_USER_CHANGE.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Imthiaz,

I am not asking about User master changes.. Let us say if any changes made in R/3 Organization structure.. that delta changes i want to update into SRM. I know this can be done by ALE provider if we have link between R/3 and SRM.. but here there is no link.. some one will download the changes from R/3 Organization structure into file.. that file i need to use to update the changes into SRM Organization Unit.please provide some inputs for this..

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imthiaz

Yes, it is possible.

First you have to setup ALE distribution for the Org. Structure. The distribution the happens using report RHALEINI. In there you can indicate if you do "INSERT" for the initial upload or "UPDATE" for the delta download.

Regards,

Luca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your response.. I don't find any input field for specify the file name in the report RHALEINI.If i run this report with 'UPDATE' option where do i need to specify the file path?..

my scenario is update from file..

john.

Former Member
0 Kudos

John

SAP standard is to distribute the org structure using ALE distribution. With ALE no file export/import is required.

Find more information on ALE on help.sap.com. Search for:

Distributing the HR-ORG Model

Best Regards,

Luca

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John Peter,

Whatever you are looking for can't be done in standard SRM version. You may talk to the ALE/IDOC expert how it can be done - i.e customization

-Pranav