cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEBMAS - Partner Profile Confusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I confused about configuring of DEBMAS Idocs.

I need to unload the customer information from SAP into XI.

I have done some customuzing:

1) Maintain Logical System (SALE)

2) Assign client to LS.

3) Maintain Port (WE21)

4) Activate Change Pointer for DEBMAS.

Now as I think I have to create partner profile in WE20.

But there is the problem.

1) I don't know what type of partner I have to use for our Customer(KU or GP)? What should I configure in WE20 for DEBMAS?

2) And we have some thousands Customer. Really We have to create all of them in WE20?

Can I define some groups (or something else) of the customers and point them in Partner Profile?

Thank You!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd like to give a more precise. When I say "customers" I mean the business people (or legal persons).

That is our Client has some shops which have clients in turn (business people or legal person - as you wish). We have configured Partner Profiles for the shops. Can we assign DEBMAS for specific partner profile of the shop which have that clients-customers? Or we have to create the separate partner profiles for these customers ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can try logical system select XI as logical system and do the partner profile for XI LS.

1) I don't know what type of partner I have to use for our Customer(KU or GP)? What should I configure in WE20 for DEBMAS?

2) And we have some thousands Customer. Really We have to create all of them in WE20?

Can I define some groups (or something else) of the customers and point them in Partner Profile?

i think if there are n no of customer then n no of partner profile is created.

refer the below link for sending the KU type:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b0b355ae-0501-0010-3b83-8f2bb566...

chirag

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Apr 15, 2008 10:14 PM