cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice split due to different partner data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We have the following scenario: We have 2 sales orders where each of them has a subsequent delivery document. When we do billing (using simulate) in VF04 we get an invoice split due to different partner data.

Our test data is as follows

Sales order 1 (and delivery 1) has customer number A as sold-to party and customer number C as bill-to party and payer

Sales order 2 (and delivery 2) has customer number B as sold-to party and customer number C as bill-to party and payer

That means that we have two sales orders with different sold-to parties but identical bill-to parties and payers. Using these data we would like to create a single collectice billing document.

We have created our own data transfer routine in VOFM and using that routing we have managed to not get a split because if different header data (from VBRK), but the differences in partner data still creates the split.

Any input will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mari !!

I almost have the same scenario than you, but we don´t use deliveries, we only use sales orders and invoices, but I have the same problem: a invoice split due to different sold to party partner. Do you have any solution to the problem??

"We have the following scenario: We have 2 sales orders where each of them has a subsequent delivery document. When we do billing (using simulate) in VF04 we get an invoice split due to different partner data.

Our test data is as follows

Sales order 1 (and delivery 1) has customer number A as sold-to party and customer number C as bill-to party and payer

Sales order 2 (and delivery 2) has customer number B as sold-to party and customer number C as bill-to party and payer "

I would like to have only one invoice, because the bill-to-party and payer is the same.

I hope you have any idea that helps us.

Best regards,

Itzel V.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mari Virik

Had you been indicated the reason for split, we could have given right suggestion. Anyway, please note that apart from Payer, if any of the following data is different in sale order, then also you will get invoice split.

a) Exchange rate at header level (if you create an export order)

b) Inco Term

c) Payment Term

d) Shipping Condition

e) Actual GI Date (in delivery)

If all the above are unique in 2 sale orders and still you get invoice split, please do "Split Analysis" and post the outcome so that a suitable suggestion can be given.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned earlier, this is our test scenario:

Sales order 2 (and delivery 2) has customer number B as sold-to party and customer number C as bill-to party and payer

Using the "Simulate" option in VF04 causes the system to propose two different billing documents, due to the following (info from the split analysis):

Split due to different partner data:

Customer Number 1

Address

Split due to different header data:

Sold-to party

We have attached a VOFM routine to the processing, in which we clear out the sold-to party:

clear: vbrk-kunag

This eliminates the "split due to different header data", but how do we clear out the fields "Customer Number 1" and "Address"? I have tried the following code in the same VOFM routine, but with no luck:

clear: vbpa-kunnr

How can we clear out the customer number and the address to eliminate the split?

Best Regards,

MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

how did you solve the problem? I am having exact similar requirement of doing collective biling for same PY and diff SP