cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future of XI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to ask a general question plz don't laugh.........

I'm new into XI and most of the people are saying that there's no future for XI developers coz most of the clients are prefering some other EAI tools.

As an expert u people know much better than me about XI scope.....plz tell me how is XI future?

Regards

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Future of XI as per the current stage it is very good as Xi has previously came up with Xi2.0,XI3.0 then PI7.0 and they are coming with PI 7.1 with SOA which has advantage over other integration tool.

PI 7.1 is also based on SOA and more new features which customer wants in the current market.

Thnx

Chirag

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also think that future of XI is not such bad.

Like Chirag mentioned already the upcoming Service Repository in PI 7.1. is very important for the future.

If you want to know what features PI 7.1 will provide you can have a look at this blog:

/people/daniel.bianchin/blog/2007/12/19/all-you-wanted-to-know-about-sap-netweaver-pi-71-and-more

Regards

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

former_member556603
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The area where u can wash ur hand:

1) Third party adapter using Seeburger which is used for B2B scenarios.

2) U can focus on providing designing solutions.

3) u can act as an integration solution provided to customer by learning the the client landscape and different systems

4) Understand the existing client landscape and help client with PI based solutions.

chirag

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Apr 15, 2008 9:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi