cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSCM Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We want to involve scores and solvability on the couple credit segment - partner, and not just on the partner.

Is this possible? If yes, how?

Thank you ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jaybanda2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

this isnt clear enough to understand could you brief it a bit ore whats the scnario you are facing...

Former Member
0 Kudos

today in SAP, the criteria of scoring and rating are attached to the partner. So, In our society we want than the scoring can be different for the same partner according to the segment of credit.

Thank you for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A credit segment is at a BP level, however you can use the relationship functionality to build a hierarchy.

I presume you want one BP to be linked to many Credit Segments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, we have the same BP for many credit segment (every credit segment is associated to a society). We want to manage, for every credit segment his own rate and score for the BP.

Do you have a document or information to do that ?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there someone who has implemented the FSCM Credit Management solution before ?

Can you reply to my question ?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yousri,

You asked :

"We want to involve scores and solvability on the couple credit segment - partner, and not just on the partner.

Is this possible? If yes, how?

Thank you ..."

I'm affraid not. Perhaps with relations but as I've seen relations are between BPs.

But ! In ABAP all seems possible... so take your keyboard and build your specific stuff over this!

You asked about documentation : you'll get some at <a href="help.sap.com">help.sap.com</a> and services.sap.com portal for OSS notes.

I've implemented FSCM credit management last year and spend a lot of time searching for a business solution for our customer.

Some advices :

- be careful to the prerequisites in term of support packages, architecture. This is a very important point.

- check out for the OSS notes

- get a lot of time to debug and watch over your asynchronous process...

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark,

could you please send me some info on how I can establish these relationships on FSCM, I´m looking everywhere on how to customize this and haven´t come across anything yet. It seems you are very savy on the subject so please forgive me if I bother you with some other questions in the future.

Thank you,

Nicolas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

You assign relationships to other business partners in transaction UKM_BP or BP. There is a button "relationship". There you can link business partners. Some relationships are (specific for credit management):

lower level credit account for .. (TUKM001)

higher level credit account of .. (FUKM001)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI E18 SAP,

I am wondering, if you are using "Relationships" in Business Partner.

lower level credit account for .. (TUKM001)

higher level credit account of .. (FUKM001)

Credit exposure will be summarized up to the highest level.

And what about credit limit? If the total exposure of the highest hierarchy has exceeded

total credit limit after using "Relationships" feature. Is it still possible to use "Relationships"

in Business Partner in case of credit limit exceeded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please if you have an idea, I take it, because we are blocked with this point ...

Thank you.