Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode BBPSC01 missing in SRM Web

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have two composite functions:

- one for Purchasing Org. members, which aggregates SAP_EC_BBP_ADMINISTRATOR, SAP_EC_BBP_EMPLOYEE, and SAP_EC_BBP_PURCHASER functions;

- another for Purchasing assistants, which aggregates SAP_EC_BBP_EMPLOYEE and SAP_EC_BBP_SECRETARY.

I have different users with only one of these functions, and for each the corresponding menu is shown. But now I need to create a user with both of these composite functions. However, when I do this, the Secretary part of the menu is missing (with tcode BBPSC01), but only in SRM Web. If I access via SAP Logon, I am shown the complete menu.

Does anyone knows if there is any kind of incompatibility with the combination of the above mentioned functions?

Thanks to all of you.

Regards,

Joã

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no incompatibility.

The menu is handled in the composite role and the authorizations in the single roles.

I do believe that in PFCG, if you look at your composite role, the menu BBPSC01 does not exist...

Please confirm

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks for your reply.

In my Purchasing Assistant menu I have indeed tcode BBPSC01, and it is always shown when a user with this role access the system.

The problem is when I merge this role with the Purchase Org. role. In this case, the transaction is not shown, but only via Web. If I login with the same user via SAP Logon, the entire menu is shown.

Regards,

Joã

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi João,

you can check via SAPGui using transaction SURL_LAUNCHPAD_TEST and enter the right user name.

You can run function module WP_RUNTIME_CACHE_RELOAD with force_mode = TD, than the the table TWPSRVCLSS gets updated and I hope that this solved your problem.

Ciao

Markus