cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Reporter HELPPPPP.. please....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

for tax reporter in 6.0 you use PDF now, no SAPScript. My questions are along the lines of can't I use the delivered PDF forms or do I have to copy them? How much config do I have to do to get the tax reports and forms out?

Any help is greatly appreciated and points awarded..

Thanks in Advance..

Soniya Singh...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soniya,

The most recommended approach is to use SAP delivered Tax reporter PDF Forms. The reason is SAP has already covered all the major legal requirements in Tax reporter. You need to map your wage types to proper tax form groups and you will see the result.

If you have some specific requirements on the Mag Media you can copy standard to Z copy and make the changes.

I will forward you one PPT file which will tell you more about the Tax reporter.

Provide me with you email address.

Thank you,

Arti

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is for Arti,

I am having trouble creating the SUI reports within Tax Reporter. The mag files are created but not the reports. I get the error: "Error in generating the PDF form: HR_F_UNEMP_XX" where XX equals the state, IE - CA = California.

macooley at gmail dot com.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I have extensively worked on the SUI reports of CA. I fact I am in CA.

Well just check the ADS connetion. If you're getting Mag Media it means system is correctly reading the numbers and generating the Mag tape.

Also go to the Tax form fields and verify whether HR_F_UNEMP_CA is set up for PDF and event number is 6. Give sequence number as 01.

If the problem still persists reply back to the thread.

Thank you,

Arti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help arti lohar, could you kindly send me some valuable documentation on this if you have since you have worked extensively on TAX REPORTER? to

smiley_little_face@yahoo.com

Soniya....

Edited by: Soniya Singh on Apr 18, 2008 4:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soniya,

I have sent document on your provided mail id.

May I know what is the Country grouping you are working for?

Thank you,

Arti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arti ji,

Working for CG 10..

What abt urself?

Thanks,

Soniya Singh..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soniya,

I am also in CG 10. Is your issue resolved?

Arti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ofcourse MADAM,

We have updated the Support packs and OSS stuff and it comes fine now... I appreciate your help...

but another favour if u can give me the Symbolic Account Setup for GL postings for WT's..

I know this is not fair to ask for soo many helps.. But cant help it... sorry....

Where are you from?

Im from Hyd, India... working in LA...

Thanks,

Soniya Singh..

Edited by: Soniya Singh on Apr 25, 2008 12:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arthi,

Appreciate if you could please Tax Reporter ppt with me as well.

Thanks

Shreya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arthi,

I forgot to include my addressearlier. Please forward to shreya.achanta at gmail dot com.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Shreya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Arti:

I am in desperate need of help regarding a SUI/MWR problem. At my client site both these reports do not match. Where do I check to find whywhere this difference is coming from? I thought it was the 209ITY that is causing this. But the information message says although there is no ITY209, system is getting value from T5UTV instead. Also there is a long list of employees with /5PY but the message reads "no action is required". I see that SUI shows less amount comparing to MWR. The difference of amount between these two reports is ginormous. How do I check to see where this difference is coming? Do I need to do something about the employee list in the Errors/warning section? Any or all help highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sonu

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Addition to the above material from two links , Go to www.service.sap.com/hrusa (If it is united states) or www.service.sap.com/hrcanada (if it is canada) and click on year end 2007 and scroll down, you have some Good SAP published Tax reporter documentation in pdf, please also look into this to get some Good Ideas.

Reward points, If helpful !

Regards

Sangitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Soniya,

I am having the exact same issue so if you find out the answer could you please share as will I?

Thank you,

Mark