cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO descripion is empty in trx Confirm Goods/Services.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would be really glad if you could help me. In trx Confirm Goods/Services in SRM5 (Extended Classic), when I try to search for PO to confirm, finding via Description field is not working. When I put PO number, PO is found, but when I try to find it not by ID, but by Description, system does not find anything. I noticed that table BBP_PDVIEW_LIST which groups all POs details to be shown as a result of searching, does not have field Description filled. It is empty. Propably that's why when I try to fing PO by description, the results are negative because description is not filled in searching results table BBP_PDVIEW_LIST. Do you know why this happens?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions...

Kind Regards,

Rafal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you partially put the item description, you have to use '*' before and/or after the description you entered.

I am using SRM50 SP11 and it is working well.

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have just received info from OSS with very interesting finding. No Purchase Name in searching results in trx Confirm Goods/Services centrally was caused by lack of proper value in attribute "System Alias". There such be both backend system alias and srm system alias.

Kind Regards,

Rafal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yann for this information.

Of course we use "*" if neccesary to express any character in the text.

It seems that there is some OSS note missing in our SRM installation, because we have support package level 8, you have got 11.

Regards,

Rafal