Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how does condition category affect the price procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

there is a case as following:

if the condition type in the pricing analysis says in a billing document that the ‘‘condition is found and set,” and one is using the condition requirement number 024 (which only determines the price in billing document) yet still has to do new pricing in order to obtain the condition record, Should the condition category be blank, the system would propose the message “condition is found and set” but does not provide an actual condition record.

the fault would be that the condition category on the condition type should be equal to L.

so my question is " how does condition category affect the price procedure" ? thanks very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zhang,

-->Condition category is a classification of conditions according to predefined criteria.

-->These categories include packaging costs, delivery costs, output taxes and discounts.

-->The classification of conditions by condition categories can be used for analysis.

I hope it will clear for you

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anybody answer this question? thanks very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The condition category is used by the system to categorize condition types into similar groups, such as all freight or tax conditions.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

but what does condition category use for ? in my case, Condition types with condition category L can be redetermined in billing document. I just want to know , how about if I set other value for condition category ? what is the result for these different condition category values ?

thanks very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Murali.

as you said " The classification of conditions by condition categories can be used for analysis.", this point is how condition categories can be used for analysis. so that is what I am eager to clear up ?

thank you very much!

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi zhang

Condition category classifies wheather that condition type is a freight related , formula related , cost related , etc

Regards

Srinath