cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No System for the chosen Principal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I have a problem! I am working through the Example in the programming book "SAP Netweaver Composition Environment".

In Chapter II it becomes necessary to install a "reference application" which is available through the welcome page of Netweaver -> Samples.

I strictly followed the installation steps, but whenever I tried to acces the application "EMDProjectWEB" I get the following error:

"403 Forbidden You are not authorized to view the requested resource. Details: No details available",

although the user I am using has the required rights.

When choosing the user in the Identity-Management, the system tells me the following:

"Für die Benutzerzuordnung sind für den ausgewählten Principal keine Systeme verfügbar."

And as a recommendation, the system tells me:

General

• There is no UME supported system landscape repository deployed.

NetWeaver Portal Systems

• The selected principal does not have end-user permissions for the system.

• The system's "logon method" does not require any user mapping data for the system (e.g. "SAPLogonTicket" for a system that is not the SAP reference system).

• The system's "user mapping type" is not set correctly or not set at all.

• There is no system alias defined for the system.

SLD Systems (through Destination Service)

• There is no destination using authentication type "User Mapping" which references the SLD system as "Target System".

Does anybody know what do to get these examples running?? Any help will be appreciated and rewarded!

Please help, I am desperate. THANKS, Johannes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Johannas,

There are so many issues you have to resolve.

1) create the proper SLD connection.

2) user mapping and SSO.

3) Login to portal with admin rights and goto system admin --> system config --> portal content --> systemobject and check whether the your object is properlly created.

Check the 3 connection as connector, ITS etc.

Also check user mapping has done properlly.

in user management tab for object it should be user, admin.

Also check the proper host name and ITS parameters.

Reward point if issue solve.

Regards,

Rohit Mehta