cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Web Dynpro?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to Web Dynpro. I am trying to create a simple Web dynpro following an SAP tutorial.

The directions are as follows:

step 1)In this step you first create a new component. To do this, call the Object Navigator and choose Web-Dynpro-Comp./Intf in the object list.

I do not see "Web-Dynpro-Comp./Intf " in the object list? I am in SAP version ERP Central Component 5.0.

However, I can select "edit object" and go to Web Objects tab and create ZMYCOMPONENT that way. But when I do, I cannot perfrom the second step below for selecting the component controller, I do not see it.

step 2) Now double-click on the ComponentControllerobject of your new component. The Context tab page of the controller is automatically displayed, and you now have the option of defining a context. Make sure that the Workbench is in change mode.

Thank-You

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi tom....

ecc 5 does not support web dynpro abap. you should have ecc 6.

---regards,

alex b justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

WebDynpro ABAP was delivered with NetWeaver 7.0. So you would need to be running SAP ERP 6.0 or ECC 6.0 in order to use it. ECC 5.0 runs on NetWeaver 6.40, so it is not available for you. However, NetWeaver 6.40 does support Web Dynpro Java, but that most likely will not help you.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

webdynpro is supported in ecc 6.0

Edited by: Sridevi D on Apr 18, 2008 2:25 PM