Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task list-QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dears

i ' ve a scenario.

I maintained QM view of a material.for this material i have assigned inspection types 03(In process insp.) and 04 (inal inspection at GR from prod).Also i set the indicator "Insp. with task list" for both insp. types but i want to check different characteristics for both insp. types.So how can i maintain different characteristic for the same material but for two insp. types.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inspections for 03 inspection types are set up in the routings and/or receipes.

Inspections for 04 inspection types usually come from inspection plans and/or material specs.

Pleaes reveiw the help files.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear craig

thanks for answering. can u please tell me that can we create task list, inspection plan and material specification for the same material.

Regards

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We can create inspection plan and material specification for the same material.

Tasklist means the Inspection plan from QM perspective..

Regards

Kaushik

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For your 03 inspection add your characteristics into the routing or receipe.

For the 04 inspections you use QP01 to create the inspection plan.

There are a lot of different things that can be done. Asking that question is like asking what do I need to do to produce a material?

Please review the help files.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear craig

i created inspection plan for a material but when i want to record results for a lot generated by inspection type 04,it gives error message"characteristics cannot be recorded"

so guide me in this regard.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

can you elaborate the error ,i think your inspection lot is not in the released status kindly check that also

regards

thyagarajan

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in the material master under the 04 inspection type set up. Double click on the 04 inspection type so the settings display in the bottom half of the screen.

There should be a setting called "insp. by characteristics" or "charac. atrributes". I can't rememeber the exact wording and I'm not on a system it check. But you'll find it. Bottom of the screen,, left hand side.

Make sure this is ticked on.

Then try creating a new inspection lot. It won't fix the old one.

Craig

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there ,

your requirement can be very well full filled bu SAP. You need to maintain the Usage of the task list in the header which determines the inspection type for which the tasklist will be used.

Do let me know if you have any further query on the same.

Reward points if you find this information helpful

Regards

Kaushik