Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALEAUD Header Field

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

my scenario: IDoc -> XI -> third party

how can i controll the partner type (RCVPRT) of ALEAUD messages which are automaticly sent back by XI IDoc adapter?

Regards,

Udo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before I ask my questions, please note I do have a copy of the "How To Handle Acknowledgements for IDoc" How To Guide. I just need some clarification from the group.

Here are my questions:

1. XI will not send a positve acknowledgement/status to let the sender system know it made it to XI ok, correct?

2. The only status that XI itself will initiate will be if there is a techncial issue with XI, correct? (Granted the Receiver system could send a positive or negative status back to Sender System) I just want to make sure that XI will not send a status back to Sender System that equates to "Triggering EDI subsystem OK" (or something like that)

3. How does the status of an idoc get set to 12 from 03? Does that mean that I always have the program RBDMOIND configured when I am interfacing to XI in order to force the status from 03 to 12?

4. As a norm, are those who are using XI seeing a 12 status on the Sender System IDoc Status?

5. If a techical issue error occurs in XI, what specific error status will be sent back to the Sender System?(if at all) I am looking for an example status number of what to expect.

6. If we are doing SAP R/3 to a partners XI system directly and that partner does not have RBDSTATE configured on their SAP R/3 environment and there is nothing else on their XI system for ALEAUD processing, I am out of luck in determining if the IDoc actually made it to their XI system, correct?

7. The Configure Scenario 2 in the document How To Handle Acknowledgements for IDoc" How To Guide should allow us to determine "did the Idoc get to that Server" correct?

Thanks for any feedback on this,

Ian

Werner_Magerl
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Udo,

I had the same problem, but I dont find a solution,

because the ALEAUD IDOC is sent back exactly through all entries in the hop list.

And you can not change the all the fields, wich are set automatically by the IDOC adapter like RCVPRN, SNDPRN, RCVPRT,....

sorry about that info, but hopefully somebody else have a better information

best regards

Werner Magerl