cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MI 7.1: how can create BO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i´m using MI 7.1, how can create BO (old syncbo) in the server? What is the transaction?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BAPI wrappers have nothing to do with MI 7.0 or MI 7.1 because they are present on a backend. So irrespective of MI 7.0 or MI 7.1 you use, you can still use the same backend system and same bapi wrappers.

You just need to create a proper RFC desination in SM59 which points to your backend. Then specify that RFC destination when creating SWCV and use the same while importing BAPI wrapper as data object.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BAPI wrappers have nothing to do with MI 7.0 or MI 7.1 because they are present on a backend. So irrespective of MI 7.0 or MI 7.1 you use, you can still use the same backend system and same bapi wrappers.

You just need to create a proper RFC desination in SM59 which points to your backend. Then specify that RFC destination when creating SWCV and use the same while importing BAPI wrapper as data object.

But after importing BAPI wrapper as data object, make sure that for all the child nodes key fields are mapped. Because for every node in the data object there should be atleast one key field specified and it can be a composite key also. This step is necessary otherwise data object generation gives errors.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When creating Data object in SWCV, you have an option to import data object from BAPI wrapper. Right click on SWCV and choose option "Import BAPI wrapper as data object" and specify your BAPI wrappers and by default all the fileds will be mapped and also key fileds will be mapped in the header but iam not sure about Child nodes. If the key fields are not mapped for child nodes map it and then you can activate the data object.

But before importing BAPI wrapper as data object you have to create appropriate RFC destination and should have specified at SWCV level.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i want this...

The Bapi Wrapper in 7.1 is the same that in 7.0 no?

I create all Bapi Wrapper in the backend, and i import it?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the BAPI Wrapper semantics are the same as it was in 7.0. If you have your BAPI Wrappers in the backend already, you can right click on any SWCV and import them as Data Objects specifying the backend destination. The backend adapters will also be created for the same.

If you do not have the BAPI Wrappers itself, you can use the BAPI Wrapper wizard in DOE and create your bapi wrappers as well as import them and trigger generation. You can directly run sdoe_load after that.

Regards,

Nithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

You cannot create SyncBo in NWM 7.1.You have to create dataobject.Although you can use your syncBO's via backward compatibility approach.Please find the attached link which will guide you how to migrate your existing appliaction on MI2.5 to MI7.1.

[Migration from MI2.5 to MI7.1|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0c1c38d-3da6-2a10-7fb5-ae1f7173f59f]

Thanks

Regards

Devendra Kumar Phate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, so... how can create DataObjects? I´m in transaction SDOE_WB i create a new Standard data object, but i don´t know how can link the data object with the bappi wrapper that i have in the backend.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VICTOR,

In transaction SDOE_WB we can create a new SWCV, with in that we can import the bapiwrappers from the backend.

PS: create a RFC destination from DOE to Backend.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/8b/0b674240449c60e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m doing the tutorial... but, i have a question, when i create the node, i fill all field name one by one, can i say... obtain this fields from this bapi wrapper of backend.

Thanks,

PS: if i like about 50 fields that i have in the bapi wrapper, i think that it´s very cost write one by one

Edited by: Victor Capi on Apr 16, 2008 9:37 AM