Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured down payment request.

Here item category is coming TAO. WHile delivery following error is coming:

*Sales order stock 67 000010 does not exist

Message no. M7184

Diagnosis

For sales order 67, item 000010, no sales order stock of the material exists in plant 1000, storage location 1060.

Procedure

Make sure your entries are correct.

Do you want to display the stock overview?*

Why this is coming?

Is for everytime, in milestone billing my client will change item category group from NORM to 0005 or what in material master.?

Rewrads points for helpful answer

Regards

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ashish

while doing down payments ,there is no need of sales order stock, check with the MMR of the sales order 67 and enter the delivering plant in the MMR also .

As far as item category group is concened ,

by keeping NORM as item category , you cant work but the item category grp detemines differerent item category

In this case for item category grp 0005 , item category is TAO

for item category grp NORM , item category is TAN

so in VOV4, maintain TAO as manual item category in NORM

Sdoctype itemcatgrp itemusge higrlvel item itemctgy mitmctgry

OR + NORM + -

+ = TAN TAO

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply. But when I am creating order it category is coming TAN. I am changing it to TAO for downpayment. Because while m giving TAN, in item detail billing plan tab page is not coming.Only in header level it is coming.So when creating FAZ it is showing error log.But there is no problem in delivery.

While I am giving TAO there is no problem in FAZ but the error is coming in delivery.Here billing plan is coming both at header and item level.

And I cant change it to TAN in sales order because it is becoming in dispaly mode in line item.

Can the below scenario is possible:

I will create the sales order with TAO item category and do the FAZ. Than i will come to the change mode of order and change TAO to TAN.So delivery will be happen.

OR

I will create the sales order and do the FAZ (if i will give TAN there is problem in FAZ, not creating) and than come to change mode of order and do the delivery.

OR

Is there any other solution by going to SPRO?

Its very urgent.Last two days m trying this.

Please help me out.

Reward points for helpful answer.

Regards

Ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

reply me on this.

Regards

Ashis

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashis

The following Customizing settings have to be made for down payment processing. Please go thru the same.

Settings for the billing plan - To activate the billing plan function, maintain the materials, for which you wish to process down payments, with item category group 0005 (milestone billing). This gives the item category type TAO via item type determination. The item type TAO calls up the billing plan function.

You need to implement the following activities in the billing plan for down payments:

Maintain deadline category - This determines the billing rule (percentage or value down payment) for the down payment request. The system assigns billing type FAZ (payment request) defined in the standard system with billing category P. (For the billing type FAZ there is the cancellation billing document type FAS in the standard system).

Maintain the deadline proposal - Use the down payments that are due for the proposed deadlines.

Maintaining a Pricing Procedure with the Condition Type AZWR:

In the standard system the condition type AZWR is delivered for the down payment value already provided but which has not yet been calculated. You must include this condition type in the relevant pricing procedure before output tax.

Enter condition 2 (item with pricing) and the calculation formula 48 (down payment clearing value must not be bigger than the item value) for the condition type AZWR.

Before the condition AZWR you can create a subtotal with the base value calculation formula 2 (net value). If the condition AZWR is changed manually, you can get information on the original system proposal from the subtotal.

Maintain the printing indicator - The pricing procedure can not be marked as a transaction-specific pricing procedure (field Spec.proc.) The condition type AZWR has the calculation type B (fixed amount) and the condition category E (down payment request / clearing).

Maintaining the Billing Document - In the standard system there is the billing type FAZ (down payment request) and the billing type FAS for canceling . The down payment is controlled using the billing category P of the billing type. A billing type becomes a down payment request when the billing category P is assigned. You have to maintain blocking reason 02 (complete confirmation missing) for the billing documents and assign it to billing type FAZ.

Copying control - Copying requirement 20 must be entered in copying control at item level for the down payment request. In the standard system the order type TA for copying control is set up according to the billing type FAZ for the item category TAO.

Copying requirement 23 must be entered in copying control at item level for down payment clearing. In the standard system the order type TA for copying control is set up according to the billing type F2 for the item category TAO.

Financial Accounting settings - A prerequisite for down payment processing is that the account is assigned to the underlying sales document. To do this, change the field status settings in Customizing as follows:

Set reconciliation accounts (transaction OBXR) - For the `received down payments' and `down payment requests' from

the G/L accounts you have selected, you should assign the field status definition G031.

Maintain accounting configuration (transaction OBXB) - For the down payments (posting key ANZ in the standard system) and the output tax clearing (posting key MVA in the standard system), you must maintain the posting key.

You must also carry out a G/L account number assignment for the tax account.

Maintain the posting key (transaction OB41) - For posting key 19, set the sales order as an optional field !!!

Maintain the field status definition (transaction OB14) - For field status variant 0001, field status group G031, set the

sales order as an optional field !!!

Assign the company code to the field status variants (transaction OBC5)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I have configured the system according to that but still I am getting the error which I have mentioned.

Kindly help me out on this.

Regards

Ashis

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashis

In your above post, you have mentioned

"But when I am creating order it category is coming TAN. I am changing it to TAO for downpayment"

which I dont know why you are changing manually. It should automatically come had you assigned the item category determination in VOV4.

Now coming to your issue, go to VOV7, select item category TAO and change the Billing Relevance to "A" from "I". But my request is that instead of changing directly in TAO, better copy this item category, rename it and change bcoz you are NOT suppose to change the standard.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your reply.

But when it is becoming TAO, FAZ is created, but I am unable to do the delivery.Above mentioned error is coming in delivery.I am unable to do the delivery.

So how i should do the delivery for it ct TAO.

Regards

Ashis

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashis

Yes you are unable to create delivery because for that item category TAO, standard SAP has predefined the Billing Relevance as "Order to Billing" which has already been indicated above by me.

Go to VOV7, change the Billing Relevance field to "A" and retry. Again as cautioned already, dont change the standard settings. Try to copy the TAO and rename it and make changes. With this change, it should work for u.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I have did the following things:

1) While in VOV7--TAO- I am giving billing relevance A, but for billing plan type 01 it is not taking A. Only it is taking 'I'.

So I remove 01 and give billing relevance A.

But while creating delivery in item detail billing plan tab page is not coming. Only in header level it is coming. So I have eneterd all the data in header level. I have given billing rule 4.But the following error is coming:

0000000070 000010 For down-payment requirements, only billing rule 4 or 5 can be used.

So no billing document is creating.

2) When I changed in TAO- Billing relevance I and billing plan type 01. In sales order both in item detail and header detail billing plan option is coming. I have given in item detail.

So billing is creating. But delivery is not creating.

Plz help me out on this.

Rewrad points for helpful answer.

Regards

Ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please reply me on this issue.

Regards

Ashis