cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

how can i make a mapping into 1-5 mapping. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjuna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wat do u mean by "how can i make a mapping into 1-5 mapping"

let me know ur requirement with example.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Thanks for your response. My requirement is: i need to create a 1-5 mapping.

Here i am going to give input for 5 employees ids, then all therese 5 records are created in file.

this is IDOC2File scenario(Asynch).

In PFAL tcode, we need to give input for 5 employees and then 5 employee records are generated and all these are mapped to file structure and finally file will be creating with these five records.

Pls try to understand this and let me know the solution.

Thanks,

Nagarjuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u please explain how your target structure should look

I m not clear with the same.

Regards

Abhishek mahajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If u have below target structure. so if u r getting 5 employee details then at the target end u will be getting 5 EmployeDetail root node with 5 employee details. U need to write the FCC for the same.

Everything is based on the structure u create and occurrence u provide.

Target structure:

EmployeDetail-0-unbounded occurrence

-> EmployeName-0-1 occurrence

-> Age -0-1 Occurrence

-> Designation -0-1 Occurrence

See be below FCC:

Receiver FCC no need of Endseparator

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2007/08/03/file-adapter-receiver--are-we-really-sure-about-the-concepts

Receiver-

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/02/file-receiver-with-content-conversion

Chirag

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nagarjuna kumar

As I understand your requirement, you want to combine 5 messages into one. and then create 5 record

If all of the messages have the same structure, then, in BPM, you can use a while loop which contains the receive step followed by the container step into which the messages will be collected. You can use "APPEND" option in the container step. After the while loop, use a transformation step and then followed by the send step.

Now for the loops, you can go with a Time-Dependent, Message-Dependent or Payload-Dependent Loops. Now, that depends on your business requirement.

For this scenario to work, you need to create a correlation, for which the two incoming messages should have one field in common and also should contain the same value. Else, it would fail.

If that is not the case, then in the correlation, define a constant and set it's value to 1 for both of the messages. This will make it work.

Check out the Integration Processes BPMPatternCollectTime, BPMPatternCollectPayload, BPMPatternCollectMessage under the http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Pattern of the SAP BASIS Software component.

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

Also You can follow these links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/0f/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Using N:1 multimapping

/people/narendra.jain/blog/2005/12/30/various-multi-mappings-and-optimizing-their-implementation-in-integration-processes-bpm-in-xi

Hope this will help you

regards

sandeep Sharma

If helpful kindly reward points