cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport fails with return code 12 for 0CHANOTASSIGNED Characteristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am transporting the 0CHANOTASSIGNED characteristics from BI Dev to BI QA.

In BI Dev, I use the option Necessary Object.

While importing request into BI QA, it fails with a return code 12. Some of the errors are:

"

Start of the after-import method RS_IOBJ_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) IOBJ (Activation Mode)

System error in lock management

Error AD 025 during after import handling of objects with type(s) IOBJ

Start of the after-import method RS_IOBC_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) IOBC (Activation Mode)

Error when checking the InfoObjectCatalog 0CHANOTASSIGNED

InfoObject 0ABCINDIC is not available in active version

InfoObject 0ABCPRC_TYP is not available in active version

InfoObject 0ABCPROCESS is not available in active version

InfoObject 0ACCT_TYPE is not available in active version

InfoObject 0ACTIONREAS is not available in active version

"

This goes on for lot of infoobjects. If I were to goto RSA1 of BI QA and check any of the above objects, they are 'INACTIVE'.

But they are 'ACTIVE' in BI Dev.

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks and BR,

Raj Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Some of the Infoobjects of 0CHANOTASSIGNED nodes are not active. you have to activate and collect it undera TR and transport.

Regs,

VAC

ravikanth_indurthi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The main problem is while U R transporting the objects they are in inactive state in Dev. So follow this procedure it may help you.

Activate the Infoobject and all dependent Infoobjects and assign them to a request while activating (it'll ask U when U activate).

Then Transport the request. Hope it'll solve the problem.

Rgs,

I.R.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I.R.K,

As mentioned these objects are active in BI Dev System. I checked in RSD1. Is this what you saying?

Now I forgot to mention one thing is that one of my team member's activated the Business Content 0CHANOTASSIGNED in BI QA using RSORBCT some days ago prior to transporting 0CHANOTASSIGNED from BI Dev to BI QA.

Does this affect the issue???

Thanks and BR,

Raj

ravikanth_indurthi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

It'll not affect in QA, because whatever version it'll be, the objects in QA will be overwritten by the objects of Dev when U transport.

There may be some dependent objects of that CHAR which may be inactive version.Please check them in Transport connection.

Put only necessary objects in grouping and try to transport. Make sure all the objects are checked and in active version.

Rgs,

I.R.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I.R.K,

I checked the entire transport list but all objects are selected and all are active.

An interesting part is that when I compare these infobjects between the BI Dev and BI QA, the INACTIVE infoobjects in BI QA have an entry missing in the General Characteristics. The 'SID TABLE' entry is missing for all these infoobjects.

Does this affect?

BR,

Raj

ravikanth_indurthi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Have U made any changes for the Nav. Attributes, if so please check that Nav attr's are properly assigned.

And also delete the data and activate the Infoobject and try to transport.

Rgs,

I.R.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I.R.K,

I recreated a trasnport for just one Infoobject (0ABCINDIC) which was one of the objects not active as shown in the logs of BI QA while transport.

I did not make any changes or delete any data etc. I then just transported these request from BI Dev to BI QA.

The transport was successful with return code 0. I then checked this object in RSD1 of BI QA and it was activated.

Any ideas what may be the cause???

Thanks,

Raj Jain