cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey friends need some help !

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to create an IDOC when the credit memo is created.

I have the outbound idoc generation code and also the ale configured .Shall I use a user exit for VF01 and paste the IDoc generation code there ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For transaction data, like Orders, Billing documents, Delivery Documents, Shipments etc., issuing an output is controlled thru Output types. The control type is normally dependent on the processing mode and media like EDI Output, PRINT, FAX etc., and transfer immediately etc., setting.

I am not sure if you are using SAP Standard output type.

First of all you need to know the output types to be used for triggering the billing outputs.

Here are the settings I am using.

1. Output type : RD00

2. Application Key : V3 (billing)

3. Outbound process code :SD09.

4. IDOC Type: INVOIC01, Extension: ZINVOIC01,

5. Message Type: INVOIC.

Set all these at partner profile WE20. Make sure you have the customer, RFC port etc., created in advance to be used herewith inthe partner profile to define.

Further configuration in R/3 for SD output types, use transation V/31 to see the output types and other stuff. It may not be possible to explain how to configure the output types, processing routines.

Even, if the config is in place, As soon as the Billing document is generated and issued an ouput (for EDI processing), you will see the IDOC generated. To get the IDOC number, refer to PROCESS LOG in the transaction.

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey thanks a lot !

but r u sure that this will produce idoc for when i will create a credit memo ?