cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro Application Deployment Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am getting the following error whenever I am deploying the Webdynpro Application.Sometimes my application is doing well and some times it is raising the below error.

Error :-

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cgsl.wdp.InternalForm_Dietician_Search -

Loader Info -

ClassLoader name: [local/DietaryProcess1] Parent loader name: [Frame ClassLoader] References: common:service:http;service:servlet_jsp service:ejb common:service:iiop;service:naming;service:p4;service:ts service:jmsconnector library:jsse library:servlet common:library:IAIKSecurity;library:activation;library:mail;library:tcsecssl library:ejb20 library:j2eeca library:jms library:opensql common:library:com.sap.security.api.sda;library:com.sap.security.core.sda;library:security.class;library:webservices_lib;service:adminadapter;service:basicadmin;service:com.sap.security.core.ume.service;service:configuration;service:connector;service:dbpool;service:deploy;service:jmx;service:jmx_notification;service:keystore;service:security;service:userstore interface:resourcecontext_api interface:webservices interface:cross interface:ejbserialization sap.com/tcwddispwda sap.com/tcwdcorecomp service:webdynpro service:sld library:tcddicddicservices library:com.sap.aii.proxy.framework library:tcgraphicsigs library:com.sap.mw.jco library:com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient library:sapxmltoolkit library:com.sap.aii.util.rb library:com.sap.util.monitor.jarm library:tcddicddicruntime library:com.sap.aii.util.xml library:com.sap.aii.util.misc library:tc~cmi Resources: /usr/sap/CGN/DVEBMGS40/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/local/DietaryProcess1/webdynpro/public/lib/app.jar Loading model: {parent,references,local} -

what I have to do in order to get rid of the Error.

Rebuilding the project is working but still the problem is persisting.

Regards

Kiran

Regards

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Refer to the following thread which might be helpful to you.

Thanks n Regards,

Jhansi Miryala