cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to take different variables from xml idocs in right way?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, ALL,

I am going to receive xml idocs Order05 and take some fields(15 fields in different sections) from xml idocs and transfer them to MES to produce it.

How to do it right way? I've already got idoc from SAP ERP, processed it.

Best regards,

SERJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sergey,

Can you provide some information regarding how you are going to put the information into the MES? Is it an Insert SQL query or some form of web service call?

I would start by putting a copy of a samply IDOC into your transaction inputXML property. This will let you see the fields of the IDOC and can correctly map them where appropriate. If you are doing an SQL query, map them to the Param.1 through Param.15.

Your query will look something like this:

Insert into TableA

(OrderNbr, Planner, ...., CreateDT)

Values

('[Param.1]', '[Param.2]', ..., '[Param.15]')

Although not required, but as a general good practice, I recommend deleting the IDOC from the inputXML property once your mapping is complete.

Good luck,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike, thnks

I am going to insert data to different Oracle tables and that's why I need to get some data from iDoc and insert them then take another data and also insert.

Currently I am getting iDoc through Idocs Listener and as Input variable of transaction in BLS.\

Unfortunately, I am not sure what do you meen by "This will let you see the fields of the IDOC and can correctly map them where appropriate".

For example, I need to take the value of "BELNR" from section " E1EDK01" to check if it is already process. I think i am not sure how to process XML in BLS.

best regards,

Serj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution