cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.0 Connection to repository failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a brand new PI 7.0 set up and now we have the problem that we can't use the configuration assistant in Integration Directory. The strange thing: in transaction SLDCHECK we see every entry in green. Where can we start to solve this issue?

Regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Please check for locked service users(users starting with PI) in your XI system.

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct, our user PIAPPLUSER was locked. How can this happen? We had no interactive logins with this user...

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

We once faced this problem when the service user passwords were changed. However these users were getting referenced in many places with the earlier password. And hence they were getting locked whenever we tried to runa ny scenario.

I'm not sure of all the places where you can debug, but please do check the passwords in Exchange profile for all the service users.

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

simple... a system (that can be PI itself !) use a bad password. and after n times your user is locked.

So you have to check all your password with this user in your configutation.

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SLDCHECK we see every entry in green that means that ur configuration is correct.

can u elaborate on ur problem what exactly u r doing.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try to deploy a new scenario with the assistant in Integration Directory.

The exact error message i get is:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Verbindung zum Repository nicht möglich

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Michael,

as mentioned, the user/password might be maintained wrongly in the Exchange Profile. Also, in SLD, go to Exchange Infrastructure system type and check the Integration Repository entries.

Anyway, this is a basis problem.

Regards,

Henrique.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just realized that a can't even create a new scenario without the assistant. Any hints?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I try to deploy a new scenario with the assistant in Integration Directory. What do you mean by deploy.....

The exact error message i get is:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Verbindung zum Repository nicht möglich

can u let me know the error message in english...i can read only Repository in english....

did u right click on scenario and say new...and activated it.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem is that i can't even create a new scenario. the error message in english would be: connection to repository failed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still I m confused.

clarify me on below

1) R u creating configuration scenario from ID? are u able to login into ID with the user name and password properly.

2) Did u right click on configuration scenario and clicked new and enter the new name for ur configuration scenario.

or

1) R u able to login into integration directory with the same username n password.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your fast answers!

In Transaction SLDAPICUST we have set the user slddsuser. This one should have the correct roles by default. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

former_member8655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

Check if all the required roles are assigned to the service users.

Thanks

- Mitesh