cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM 5.1 system setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have setup a Brand New SCM 5.1 system. When i tried to enter planning Area or planning object structure its giving error message " Invalid Planning object structure" . I think we have to Install BI content, i mean necessary info objects for APO right?, If so; Please let me know what are all the BW object i have to install?.

when I tried to install BI content its giving dump saying 'OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED' ...

we have following info in System status.

SAP_BW 700 0012 SAPKW70012 SAP NetWeaver BI 7.0.

SCM 510 0000 - Supply Chain Management 5.1

This means We have BI at SP 12 and for SCM we have not installed any SP. Do we have to install any SP to our SCM 5.1 system ( Could be SP9 for SCM?, i checked in previous threads ).

Please suggest since very urgent and critical.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

Thanks for Quick reply,

But before you gave this ossnote i already implemented a ossnote 0001019055 ( Runtimer errors when activating InfoObjects ) and then used Program /SAPAPO/TS_D_OBJECTS_COPY to activate APO relted info objects. Now everything works fine.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

YOu have not provided the planning area/Planning object structure details.

I am Assuming that error is common for all the planning objects structures/Planning area

As per the following notes while transporting if basis team got the error then please ask your basis team to take a look of fowlling OSS notes.

Note 1106607 - Planning object structure: Problems importing (6) Valid for Rel SCM 5.1

Note 1098568 - Planning object structure: Problems during the import (5)

For BI Content

Please have a look of OSS note Note 1081884 - DataSource: Short dump during content activation

When you install Business Content, short dump OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED occurs if the content contains a DataSource.

The trigger is:

Class CL_RSDS_RSDS_VERS

Method CHECKFIELDS

Statement "l_t_methods = l_r_methods->get_methods( 'A' )."

Reason and Prerequisites

This problem is caused by a program error.

Solution

SAP NetWeaver 7.0 BI

Import Support Package 16 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 BI (BI Patch 16 or SAPKW70016) into your BI system. The Support Package is available when Note 1074388"SAPBINews BI7.0 Support Package 16", which describes this Support Package in more detail, is released for customers.

In urgent cases, you can implement the correction instructions as an advance correction.

You must first read Note 875986, which provides information about transaction SNOTE.

To provide information in advance, the notes mentioned above may already be available before the Support Package is released. In this case, the short text of the note still contains the words "Preliminary version".