cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of customer group 1, 2 , 3, 4, 5 in Sales order Header Additional dat ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can somebody explain the Use of customer group 1, 2 , 3, 4, 5 in Sales order Header ? Is it only meant for reporting?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

You can use these fields to maintain the Warranty & Sales tax details.

Customer Group 1 : Warranty details (12,36 Months etc..)

Customer Group 2 : Sales tax included or excluded

Rgds,

Senni.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senni,

where can i customize this fields? Using OVS9 i can customize only customer groups, and nor customer group1 , 2, 3, 4, 5..

For example my client wants to use this field for identifying this as a "hilly" or "non hilly customer". where do i define these in customizing. They must be defined somewhere?

Regrads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try:

Sales and Distribution -> Master Data -> Business Partners -> Customers -> Sales -> Maintain reserve fields in customer master

Help to this topic says:

There are reserve fields in the customer master record which are not used in the standard system. They are available for use and are as follows:

Customer group 1 (View: V_TVV1 Field:KVGR1)

Customer group 2 (View: V_TVV2 Field:KVGR2)

Customer group 3 (View: V_TVV3 Field:KVGR3)

Customer group 4 (View: V_TVV4 Field:KVGR4)

Customer group 5 (View: V_TVV5 Field:KVGR5)

You can find the fields in the customer master record under the sales and distribution data in Sales. Choose additional data under Environment.

It is advisable to change the field description (Data elements KVGR1 to KVGR5).

This is described in the system modifications in the Reserve fields unit of the customer master record:

Reserve Fields in Customer Master

Record

In this step you maintain the valid entries for the individual views.

Did this help you?

Greetings

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Customer Group: Grouping the customers.

Ex: Retail, wholesale. In my org it is ITC and non ITC.

If u want to segregate the customers then define the customer group. This concept is very useful when u r defining the pricing procedure for ur Org. Define the customer group and include this customer group in the condition tables. So when u r going to create the condition records, in the key combination u will find the Customer group feild.On the basis of this u will define the pricing also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Customer group

Identifies a particular group of customers (for example, wholesale or retail) for the purpose of pricing or generating statistics.

Use

You can freely define customer groups according to the needs of your organization. You assign a customer group to an individual customer in either the customer master record of the sold-to party or in the sales document. In SD Customizing, you can create a condition type that lets you create pricing records for customer groups. Additionally, when you want to generate sales statistics, you can use customer groups as one of the selection criteria.

Regards

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks vishal,

i believe before starting to use the customer group1, 2,3,4,5 in the sales document they would have to be defined in the spro. (also as you told i could not find these fields in the customer master?)

where can i define in customizing the customer group 1, customer group 2 , ...

thanks

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You can use t-code OVS9 to define customer group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishal,

that customizing gives me option to configure customer group and not the fields customer group1, 2, 3, 4.5.

procedure says to define them in the table tvv1,2,3,4,5? I am not sure!

Thanks