SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service provider agreements - Additional fields

0 Kudos

Hi people,

is there anybody who can tell me whether I can add additional field to service provider agreements?

Because I have to add one field to save an information. This information I will use in a Workflow.

If there is no solution then I would also thank you very much to hear that.

With kind regards

goekselin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi goekselin,

from what I understand there is a possibility:

Go to trx SPRO --> button "SAP Reference IMG" --> SAP Utilities --> Tools --> System Modifications --> User-Defined Enhancements for IDE --> Define Deregulation Processes

There you can choose a deregulation process e.g. INV_IN. Mark the line and double click on the folder "Define Parameters for Deregulation Process" on the left side. Now you can add a new parameter which should be displayed in Service Provider Agreement.

Best regards,

Thomas

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi goekselin,

from what I understand there is a possibility:

Go to trx SPRO --> button "SAP Reference IMG" --> SAP Utilities --> Tools --> System Modifications --> User-Defined Enhancements for IDE --> Define Deregulation Processes

There you can choose a deregulation process e.g. INV_IN. Mark the line and double click on the folder "Define Parameters for Deregulation Process" on the left side. Now you can add a new parameter which should be displayed in Service Provider Agreement.

Best regards,

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Bastert,

I thank you very much for the solution.

Kind regards

gokselin