cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

past date in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

For some reason i would like to be able to put in a past date as the req del date in the sales order..how do i go abt doing tat

Plss assist

Regards

Maddy

Edited by: Maddy on Apr 15, 2008 11:43 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

considering you are creating new sales order you can give past date but while doing PGI and delivery you need to have Unrestricted stock for that material on that date

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnk u guyss ...in case of an existing sales order if i need to change the date to the past how do i go abt i t.........my requirement is to be able to change the req del date and schedule line date both in the past for an existing order.

Regards

Maddy

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi maddy

I think you need to change the sales order, request delivery date manually .

Then it will work

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes maddy you can do that manualy in VA02 but keep in mind whether the PERIOD is open or not and also You should have STOCK for the material

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks wish and srinath for ur time.............the client wants to be able to assign a matl to whichever order he pleases. For ex if theres one stock and 2 orders and if the 2nd order client is ready to give imm payment then he wants to able to give it to the 2nd client .........he is not interested in goin into Co06 and doing the same he wants to be able to do it in sales order...........go in to the sales order give the past del date and schedule line date---- he should be able to manully input data in the confirmed qty (which i have managed ) but now when i go to del it says ONLY 0 EA OF MAT AVAILABLE..... PLSS help me in figurin out this problem

Regards

Maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Maddy

It is same as your privious issue

there is no stock available on that day so u can not deliver the material

Now you have to check the privious date on which stock is available and do the delivery on that day

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

unrestricted use theres 1 stock but still tat is not gettin picked in del

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the quantity in ur order and also check the picked quantity

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI maddy

go to VL01N , if the delivery qty is more change it to 1 and the picked qty also make as delivery qty = picked qty .then you can do delivery .

if this is also happening i think that stock might got allocated to some order which is open .

Reward if useful

If your queries are answered mark it as answered

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinath problem is the del qty in this case is not gettin picked

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi maddy

As the problem is with the delivery qty means , stock is zero

check the stock in MMBE , plant and storage location wise.

Stock should be zero . and as you were telling 1 stock is available , that stock might have been allocated to some order which is still open.

another option if this is checked ,the previous one is correct. that in MMBE stock is zero

in 0vlp ,check for the item catergory , relavant for picking is checked or not.

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Apr 15, 2008 4:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check status of back orders.

as material may be asigned against particular order thats why it is not allowing u to do delivery for other order.

pls unreserve the qty & assign it to required order.

( Tcode : V_RA )

Do revert back in case of any query.

regards,

GHS.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi maddy

IN VOV8 there is a option propose delivery date which is checked , uncheck that ,propose delivery date for your sales doc type .(OR)

Now when you create sales order VA01 , system will ask to fill the request delivery date feild , put the date in past .

I hope this solution should serve you

Regards

Srinath