cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My Portal System on Windows on SQL Server on 32 bit and I upgrade the Portals to SP13 TO SP15 through the JSPM by Single Component Selection and I Selected the Usage types are DI, Application Server JAVA, EP, EPC.

After applying the Support Pack through the JSPM by Single Component Selection Some of the software components are updated but not all of them

Below are updated to SP 15

SAP_JTECHS , BASETABLES, VCBASE , VCFLEX,EPBC, VCFLEX, JSPM,KM-KW_JIKS, LM-TOOLS, BP_ERP5MTC, BI_MMR, BI_MMR, UWLJWF, KMC-CM, VCKITGP

Below are not updated still on SP13

Sc EPBC2,SAP_JTECHF,SAP_JTECHS,SAP_JTECHS,EPBC,NET-PDK,SAP-JEE,DI_CBS,DI_DTR,SAP_JEECOR,kmc-bc,kmc-cm,adssap,uwljwf,caf,rtc,ep-pserv,sap-eu

RTC-STREAM,kmc-coll,caf-km,caf-um,lm-portal, 7.00 SP13,

Please guid me which SP Packages should be download from Service Market place inorder to update all of them..or can I go with support package stack…

If support packge stack then please guide me how to down load packages for SP Stack and XML File for the SP Stack…

Regards,

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You shoulded applied the whole stack... as far as i remember i told you in one of the thread you opened how to download and apply the SP Stack in detail.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I tried with SP Stack but it saying no support packages available in EPS/in Directory but when I go with the Single support packages it is accepting I don’t know whether missing some XML file for SP Stack

Please try to understand I am new to applying SP Patches through the JSPM.

Thanks,

Kumar.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The missing individual patches must have been downloaded when you download the stack... if you drop them in the EPS/in and try to add them via JSPM you should be able to see the lot.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kumar,

to download the support stack for example for NW07 do the following

go to www.service.sap.com/swdc

from left side select

download ->SAP Support Packages and Patches ->Entry By Application Component ->SAP NetWeaver -> SAP NETWEAVER ->SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 ->Support Package Stacks ->Support Package Stacks

now you are in step 1 of 3

select the target stack and the source stack and also select the Usage type:

for exampel AS ABAP , AS Java , EP Core , EP and so on

then press next. it will take you to step 2

select the Kernel you need to download

then press next

now you are in Step 3 of 3 - Downloadable Support Packages

you can find the save buttton to save the XML file which needed to be in EPS/in during the applying patches.

use solution manager to approve the patches you have selected above and download using download manager

i hope it will help

Sherif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sherif,

Thanks problem solved.

Kumar

Answers (0)