cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I maintain storage location for Planned Orders in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Can you help us in maintaining storage location for planned orders in APO. The storage location from material master need to be updated in product master of APO and the same shall be automatically picked from product master during Supply Network Planning run.

Material master CIF is live.

We have got the following content error in CIF consistency check. How ever this is nt goging to harm any thing, but we would like to maintain in both R/3 and APO.

Error:

Plant and storage location in SAP APO: 2004

Plant and storage location in SAP R/3: 2004 FGPA

Thanks in advance

Ram Mohan Rao Kolanupaka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of maintaining additional master data, i would rather use CCR user exits to switch off comparison of planned order at storage location level if the APO storage location is blank. This way you would not have to make changes to PPMs everytime a new scale out of the solution happens.

In SE18 check the user exit /SAPAPO/CIF_DELTA3 (interface RELEVANT_FOR_COMPARE_ORDHEAD)

If it is not possible to switch off this comparison then I guess changing master data is the next step. Do explore with a developer though about the first option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you maintaining SNP PPMs manually? In this case you can enter the S.Loc value in the PPm which will resolve this issue.