cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

double accounting documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

There's one requirment of a client, an excise invoice cancelled is generating 2 accounting docuemnts. now the difference of these excess accounting documents piled up huge and the user wants to know how to find the variance exactly.Is there any t.code for knowing this or via table we have to solve this.Please throw somelight on this.Its urgent and right solutions would be given points...

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont know of the t code, but in order to avoid such thing in futhure, there is a SAP standard note which take care of generating only one accounting document when u cancel excise invoice.

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

How r u? how is life there? give me any contactable ids

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally when you reverse the exicse invoice,system reverse into same GL which earlier posted in EI creation. Please check in your account determination in excise accounts both for DLFC and CEIV, make sure these two are maintained same GL. As better practice before updating into RG1 only you should reverse the Excise Invoice otherwise there might be case mismatch.

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you reverse the excise invoice, you should update your excise register also.

Probably you would have missed up the updating step.

Just check whether that updation is done or not?

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

there is no tcode for such as for as my concern, But the cancelling is reversing the document..u shd not get the difference while posting.. check in someother end.

Regards,

Venkat.