cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to split a bill into 2 or more?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I've tried to split the bill but still was not successful...do i have to put any user exit? If not then what confuguration have i need to do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u wanna split ur billing document, then do one billing document for one delivery.

If not, based on the criteria to split the invoice, take the help of a ABAPer and fix it in the routine of copy control from delivery document to billing document.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So u want to say that i've to put an user exit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

no user exit is required to my knowledge. i think the routine 007 controls the process. catch one good abaper and explain the scenario and ask him to do the changes in the routine 007 am sure he can fix the problem.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) If you have one line item in the sales order based on the delivery split, invoice can be split....

2) If we have multiple line items in the sales order, we doesn't have to change any payment terms, we have an icon in the VF01 transaction as "selection list" with which we can split the invoice int omany..........

Hope this helps

Regards

Bageerath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there, i've tried to split from selection list, by slecting and then executing the 1st line item which is getting saved..then i went back to the same billing selected 2nd line item through the selection list and then tried to execute..the bil doc is getting saved but is giving an error message..can you tell me what exactly i need to do step wise considering that the order has 2 line items, please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the error you are getting?.......... What ever you are doing is right?........ I never faced such problem, I have split 6 line item relevant invoices......

Can I know about the error please........

Regards

Bageerath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prabhakar shah

Go to VOV7, select your item category. In this maintain "K" for "Billing Relevance".

Now go to VF01, give the delivery number and do not press "Enter". Instead click on "Selection list" on the next screen, select the items you want to bill and click "copy" and continue if necessary"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

well 1st it said that the G/L ac-889000 is relevent for the currency EUR..which i have changed to INR..then i tried again and it said that the G/L ac is unable to find ac typ FTFR..which i never received before..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but i was doing in the same way...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry Prabhakar... I am a bit confused with your error, but I think an FI consultant can help you out on this issue......cause this seems to be relevant to G/L accounts and limitation of currencies towards them.......

So please seek help from them, I think they can help you out.........I shall be thankful if you can let me know if the issue is solved...

Regards

Bageerath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi shah

maintain different payment terms for the 2 materials (line items) in sales order , in VF01, billing split takes place ,

Change the payer also for that line item ,billing split happens

Example :

say for material M1 , 1 billing happens and for material M2 another billing happens with respect to the same delivery

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

But is it necessary to change the payment terms or the payer in the line item to get the split bill. Is it not possible to split the bill into two provided there is only one material in the line item and the datas in the line item is same? If possible then how shall i do it?