cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELLO TO ALL SAP -SD GuRu's

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trained in SAP Sd, But dont have SAP certification. Now I want to get myself certified. Is there any way to sit for the SAP certification exam directly, without enrolling for the training through siemens or genovate.

Pls do sujjest and inform me asap.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudip,

Ideally No.

As suggested that based on 2 Yrs experience, it is possible, yes that is true. But It is varified by SAP before approving & if found that information is wrong, it may lead to odd situation.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you fulfill the following creteria you can directly attempt the certification exam. Write to SAP India (neelanjana.chatterjeeATsapDOTcom). In fact I am doing the same and have already deposided the fees ie Rs 28090 (ie Rs 25 K + Service Tax)

- Minimum 2 years of SAP Implementation Experience in the particular module with minimum of 6 months experience in the version in which you wishe to take up certification.

- Out of the 2 years 1 year should be with your present employer

- Your present employer should be a CUSTOMER or PARTNER of SAP in INDIA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your information, please do let me know where & with whom I will have to contact with in order to get registerde for the exam only...

Former Member
0 Kudos

neelanjana.chatterjeeATsapDOTcom

Replace AT with @.

DOT with .

Send mail to her.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is not posible to write the certification without enrolling the training at Siemens. It is a business otherwise nobody will be going for training at Siemens coz i know it is very expensive. So u have to go to siemens training first to be allowed to write the certification exam.

Regards