cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Delete Master Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I cannot activate infoObject 0PUR_GRP because it says that it contains masterdata. When I tried to delete the Master Data (right click, delete Master Data with SIDs), it says that not all Master Data cannot be deleted because they are used in another object. In this case, and based on my investigation, the same Master Data are contained in another infoobject 0ORG_UNIT. 0PUR_GRP has an attribute 0BBP_PURGRP which is referenced to 0ORG_UNIT. On the other hand and of the same page, when I tried to delete the master data in 0ORG_UNIT, I cannot do so because it says that it is also used in another object, which is 0PUR_GRP.

How should I handle this? Hope to hear some appropriate recommendations for this.

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Btup

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member434828
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, first you make the 0PUR_GRP as blank from the master data "0ORG_UNIT" and then try to delete the data from the 0pur_group.

You can also uplaod from PSA by making the 0PUR_GRP as blank for 0ORG_Unit amster data and then try to delete the 0PUR_GRP.

It will delete if it ahs not bedd used in any of cube or ods where the SID is activated..

hope this helps.