cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mcta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

now, i have a question about mcta report.as you known,the mcata be uesd for the sales data analysis.i want to know how to define the update rules or upadta formulra.for example,the field 'sales'.

Thanks in advance!

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Daniel

MCTA is a standard one in which already update rules are applied. But if you create a new info structure, maintain the update rules in MC24 and see the report in MCSI.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi daniel

use t.code - MC24 , for defining updating rules

check the info structure of MCTA ,

so for for that info sturucture check the updating rules in MC24

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

thank you for your replay.

i know the mc24 can be set the updata rule for the each field in the structure s001.however,i want to know the detail. for instance. the field 'sales' has been defined.the relvant envent is 'vd',the updata type is 'A',the upate unit is '32'.

i want to know the more detail as the amount of this field exported form query is different with mcta.

In query,'sales' should equal F2-G2-S1+ZF3-ZS1(zf3 is proforma invoice,zs1 is cancel profprma invoice)

so,i want to know 'sale' is how to be got in the mcta

Best Regards!

Daniel Shen

Edited by: daniel Shen on Apr 15, 2008 9:31 AM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi daniel

So you need to maintain the additional key figures for info structure S001 from the billing relevant data and from the billing relavent data select the key characteristics

key characteristics shoud be - billing types , net value

Update type should be A , and the Event type should be VD

I am not sure but upto my knowledge, as all the above are billing types you need to add and one net value feild should also come so that is why the key characterstics are billng type and net value.feilds you need to select

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

i checked the customizing in mc24 and found only five characterstics fields,

Sold-to pa

Material

Sales Orga

Distributi

Division

i believe that is the standard customizing.oh,i really feel confused for it, i doubt that the evnt 'vD' is the key for it. i will try to find the route for the customizing about updat 'vD'.

Regards

Daniel