cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete a Namespace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In IR, I have created a Namespace to a SWCV and created all the Interface Objects and Mapping Objects. But i want to create the same Namespace to another SWCV. Now, my queries are

1) Am i allowed to create a Namespace (with same name) for more than one SWCV .

2)How can i make use of the Interface Objects and Mapping Objects of a Namespace of one SWCV in the Namespace of another SWCV.

3) How can i delete a Namespace of SWCV.

Regards,

kp.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To Delete the Namespace

First delete all the objects in namespace except the default datatypes and activate.

Now delete the default data type and Then delete the namespace added to the software component and save and then activate it will delete your namespace.

To Copy Namespace From One SWCv to Another SWCV

Copy the Namespace With in the Same SWCV

If we want to copy the namespace with in the same SWCV means create the new Namespace & we have to copy the Objects Individually. And Change the Namespace in newly copied Message Type with new Namespace. So that this will reflect in MM. select the new Message type in the new message mapping. Otherwise Error may come.

Copy the Namespace Between Two SWCV

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/e8/e8573ba5f13048be50532fc3fcea9c/content.htm

Regards

Seshagiri

Edited by: N V Seshagiri on Apr 15, 2008 9:08 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Delete all objects of that NS

2. Double click on SWC

3. Click on Edit button

4. Towards bottom side of the window, you can see + and -

5. Select on NS you want to delete and click on - to remove the NS

Regards,

Nikhil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Yes u can create

2. You can copy that into another SWVC

3. Click on the software component version where u can find the namespace. go to change mode and delete those namespaces but before that delete all the objects in the namespace