cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are working on service contract with mile stone billing but not able to through it ,

Can any body pls help us with detail configuration ?

I have done following configuration

1. created new doc. type ( copy of wv)

2. release order is used as ZOR2 which is copy of OR with order releveant billing.

3. Copy controls are set from ZWV to ZOR2

The billing plan , milestons from ZWV is not copying into ZOR2 hence system is not allowing to Billing the sales order.

Pls guide.

Nilesh D.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before you can use the contract grouping function, you must define the referencing requirements in Customizing for Sales and Distribution. Choose Sales ® Sales Documents ® Contracts ® Master Contract ® Define Referencing Requirements and then perform the following activities:

· Specify the reference sales document types

Here you define which sales document types can refer to which master contract types.

· Define referencing procedure

In the referencing procedure you specify:

Identical fields

These fields must have exactly the same values in the master contract and the lower level document for the reference to be valid.

Copy fields

The values in these fields are always copied from the master contract into the lower level document.

Proposal fields

The values in these fields are copied from the master contract into the lower level document, if the fields had the same values in both documents before the change was made.

You then assign a referencing procedure to each sales document type which is to use the contract grouping function.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Milestone document we need not create any subsequent Sales doucment.

we have to assign billing plan in milestone order and with respect to that we have to create direct invoice(VF01).

So here we have to maintain copycontrol between Milestone order type and Billing doc type(F2).

Cheers,

Sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumith !

Do you mean to say that-

I need to create billing document directly from my service contract ( created by va41) no release order configuration is required ?

even if i am doing the same thing , then it is giving me message that " item category can not be billed with this invoice type "

Do you have any idea @ this ?

Pls send me any document if you have , we are stuck up on this issue.

thanks

Nielsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the below process.

1) Create a Service contract- VA41

2) Create A Milestone order(release order) with respect to the Service Contract-VA01. in this assigne the billing plan.

3) Now create an invoice with respect to Milestone order(release order).

Note: Maintain Copy controls between

Service contract- Milestone Order

Milestone Order- Billing Doc type.

Cheers,

Sumith