cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apo sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I used the transaction /SAPAPO/SJKTST04 in scm 5.0 amd created order of 100 Qty.Once i opeend the rrp3. I was unable to look sales order no, but QTy is available. How can i check the current sales order in SAP R/3.W/O using the customer master data and sales order no, how it is created.Please let me know

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

or go to OM19--> table /SAPAPO/ORDKEY and try to get a list and find the ones that dont have an order numvber - it will have an internal order number

am not sure of how that can be used in ECC to find the order. when you create an order in APO you would know the location and product right?? Could you not use that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi harish,

Are u sure of om19 transaction. once i enter , it is showing kanban calculation profile. please check it out. I am working in

sap 4.7 and scm 5.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The full transaction code is /sapapo/om19 that you require. Most APO consultants ignore the /sapapo/ in front when talking about transaction codes ;o)

Regards

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

very true...sorry for missing that part

i even start putting /n/sapapo/ ion my Internet browser these days

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot to harish and Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can check the time of creation and publication and see in table VBAP in ECC for the orders that came through from APO at time