cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure item proposal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus, i'm trying to configure item proposal...but can't see the effect on VA01..i've created VA51 record for item proposal and then assigned in XD02 at sales in sales data....is there any thing else i've to still do...so that when i put the partnet function-SP number in VA01...it should give the message or record of the existing item proposal? Please correct me if i'm wrong. Thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VA01 after giving Sold party follow the below process,

From the main Select Edit- Aditional Functions- Propose Items, then the materials will reflect in the order.

, If it helps,Dont forget to give Reward points

Cheers,

Sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumith, your answer was really helful and completed my configuration, given rewar for the same. Thanx for that. but i still want to know one thing if it's not possible to get the items in the line item without going to the propose item in VA01. Will not the system take the record from the item proposal, automatically as the item proposal no is attached to the sold to party master data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Eventhough you assigned the item propasal into Customer master data,The system will not take the item proposal materials automatically in VA01.

The customer may or may not give the order for same materials everytime, so when he wants to give the order for the item proposal materials at that time you have to select 'propose items' in VA01, otherwise you have to enter manually.

Cheers,

Sumith

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Item propsal is a list of materials which you can call up during the order entry.

You create the item proposal by trazaction VA51.

Where as Dunamic Product Prossal( which you are refering as Product proposal )is dynamic order entry tool.

Dynamic Product proposal can be determined by different data sources as below.

Order history.

Listed materials .

Excluded materials .

Item proposal .

Customer/material info records .

Customer-specific data sources.

In the dynamic product proposal You can combine/exclude materials from different data sources mentioned above.

Say for example, you could combine the total of all materials in the last n-sales plus all materials in certain item proposals, but excluding those specified in the exclusion.

Dynamic Product Proposal is called /determined as soon as you enter the sold party in the order.

You can reach IMG customising steps by

IMG >SD>Basic functions>Dynamic Product Proposal .

regards,

Siddharth.