cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Delivery Addres and Different Payment Terms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is possible to maintained different Delivery address for one Ship to party and Is possible to maintained Different Payment terms for one Customer

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear udhayakumar

I dont know whether this is a real time requirement but it is not possible to maintain different address for one ship to party. If the address is different, you need to have different customer codes.

Similarly, for one customer, you can maintain one payment terms only but however, you can have different payment terms in sale order at item level.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi uday

Yes it is possible to maintain , different delivery address for 1 ship to party, and different payment terms to 1 customer

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srinath

Can u tel me how can be possible Different Deliver Addres and Different Payment Terms .If u have soluction please share it to me so that i can meet my requirements.

Regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi uday

for the payment terms , you can change in the line item in the sales order level ,

for the delivery ship to party address , in the sales order , go to item data or header data - > partner functions - > select the ship to party , you will get the address of that ship to party , change it

I found only this way but i have not seen the affect as i am not in front of SAP system

Reward if useful

Regards

Srinath