cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As is process of QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

My client have this AS IS process for there raw material and I want to map it in SAP QM.

Can any body help me to solve this with the step of Qm.

1. SECURITY DEPTT. INFORMS Q.A. REGARDING RECEIPT OF R/M.THROUGH REGISTER WHICH CONSIST OF SL. NO., VEHICLE NO. , DATE, CHALLAN NO., CHALLAN DATE, PARTY NAME, GATE ENTRY STAMP, NAME OF MATERIAL, IN TIME , SIGNATURE (WITH TIME ) STORE / QC PERSON , REMARKS.

2. Q.A. PREPARES COMPOSITE SAMPLE MANUALLY FOR TESTING.

3. Q.A. ANALYSES THE COMPOSITE SAMPLE FOR ALL ESSENTIAL PARAMETERS

4 IF MATERIAL PASSESS ALL ESSENTIAL TESTS, Q.A. TAKES A DECISION TO ACCEPT THE MATERIAL. Q.A. INFORMS STORE DEPARTMENT FOR UNLOADING THE MATERIAL AND RELEASE THE VEHICLE FOR WEIGHMENT/UNLOADING.

Please suggest me and help me come out from this

Thanks & Regards,

Nilesh Ithape

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

there is way to take GRN in two steps first will be 103 mvt by security person then 105 mvt stores person check with ur MM consultant in that way i think u can handle the this scenario but if lot will be created or not that we have to check when security person takes GR if it is not creating the inspection lot then u can go for manual lot creation so that if material is rejected then u can enter the results. hope it will solve ur prob.

regards

ramakant

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx all

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilesh,

Did you tried source inspection. When ever lot arrives on gate, create a lot thru source inspection for that PO.

settings- QI01- info record- activate source inspection

Mat master- MM02- 01 lot origin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nilesh

As per Requirement, you hve to first maintain the master Characteristics, Catlog, Method & then maintain Master Plan for the Material which u want to inspect & also maintain Quality View in Material Master with Inspection Type 01 for Raw Material.

After that when u make the GRN of the Same Material then inspectio Lot No. is generated & stock will trasfer in Quality Stock. Now u have do Result recording according sample investigation (Characteristics check) & then DO Usage Decision for acceptance or regection for material to be in or out.

Parminder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the inspection set up in material master and active it.Whenever receive the material,the inspection lot will be create. After making a UD in Qa32 u can release the vehicle for unloading

Reg

S.Anbu

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nilesh,

I dont think there is any standard functionality available for your requirement.

Regards,

Prasobh