cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFW5 in IDES: business function set not selectable

Former Member
0 Kudos

I intended to activate some IS solution using SFW5. My system is IDES 6.0 SR2 and client is 800.

However, inside SFW5, I could not select other business function set to activate like in other production system.

Please tell me why and how to do.

Giang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giang

IDES solution for ERP 6.0 is preactivated is FI-CAX component and you cannot activate any other IS functionality if FI-CAX is activated. Please refer SAP note 1013391 for ERP 6.0 SR2.

If you want a particular IS to be activated, SAP has release IDES for specific IS solutions. Following IDES solutions are avialable as of now:

IDES DI/MILL PRODUCTS 2009

IDES EA-DFPS 6.03

IDES IS-CWM 6.03

IDES IS-PS-CA 600

IDES OIL-600

IDES RETAIL-600

IDES SAP AFS 6.0

IDES SEM-BW 6.0/7.00

Check if it does have your required component. Hope this helps you.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pl check with business function you are selecting is active or planned state is OFF.

Also do a check changes before you try changing

Thanks

Navin

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having the same problem, CCSS admin, can you please expand on what you mean by "Also do a check changes before you try changing"

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you select the business function for modifying,pl check if this is active state

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have faced the similar problem, after applying the note "1144412 - Transaction SFW5 does not check Support Package level"

the problem got solved.

Or you can apply the bellow SP

SAP Basis component

700 SAPKB70016

710 SAPKB71006

Thanks

Manoj

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know if this is the case but remember that IDES is a Demo/Education system and does not have all the funtionallity as a Real Full SAP System.

Regards

Juan