cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple values of attributes for Transaction type Bid in the Org Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need to have Multiple transaction types for the Object Bid Invitation in the Org Plan.

As the system is allowing only a single value,I tried maintaining the Table T77OMATTR by setting the attribute 'Tend_type' to take multiple values, but the whole attribute is set to not modifiable!

I am not sure whether I am doing the right thing

Can anybody advise on this please?

Regards,

Nagarajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are you trying to accomplish?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I simply want to give Multiple Transaction Values to the Root/Purchasers.All these Transaction types are already created.Ijust want to ensure different options of selecting the transaction types to the Purchaser.I hope I am now clear.

Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

different transactions types, which can be selected in the transaction, are defined in SPRO via

IMG/Supplier Relationship Management/SRM Server/Cross-Application Settings/Define Transaction Types. There you can create new ones as well activate/deactivate transaction types.

The follow on document, PO or Contract, is defined per transaction type there as well.

When you want to influence the transaction type used from Sourcing Cockpit when clicking on "Bid Invitation", this can be accomplished via BADI only in SRM 5.0. Check the BADI section - don't know it by heart.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you created trans type in SPRO first?

try chcking type in DP_PROC_TY also

BR

Dinesh