cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing block at ship to level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, is it possible to have a ship-to blocked for billing, others ship-to's related to its shold-to should go to billing without blocking.

I went to XD05, place the block, but the system is ignoring it. I can create the order, the delivery and the invoice without any problem.

Billing block reason is properly setup.

A billing block at sold-to level works fine.

Regards.

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Carlos,

As per the standard the billing will be done for the bill to party not to the ship to party, so if you put billing block to the bill to party you can block the billing activity to that bill to party.

If you put billing block to the ship to party system will not stop the billing activity for that ship to party,system will continue to bill to the bill to party.

You mentioned that if I put block for sold to party system will not allow to bill ,because here the sold to party and bill to party might be the same.

Sold to party can function as Ship to party ,Bill to party and also Payer but Ship to party function as only ship to party.

I hope it will clear for you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali, thanks for your answer.

Partner functions are clear, but that doesn't answer the requirement.

• Have a billing block at ship-to level.

There is a shipto in the system, because of the distance and the problems to get to the site, the price is still in negotiations but we are sending products anyway.

Other shiptos for the same sold-to are ok to go to invoice.

I've been thinking in using a user exit on order entry, but hope to find a smarter solution.

Regards.

Carlos.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Try with these User Exits

Program MV45AFZZ

1.USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

2.USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Billing Block in Standard SAP is at Document level i.e Sales Order Header Level (VOV8) & Sales Order Item Level (VOV7) in configuration.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka