cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

viewing Alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured applicationa alerts and BPM alerts for my interface.Where or how can I see if an alert has been generated if there is an error other than the alert inbox?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you do your scot config.

if yes then check email...

Regards

Ravi R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I haven't given mine,the mail goes to support and they have not got any mail when an error was generated,how can I solve this,is there a place to check if alert was generated.

Thanks

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try t-code

alrtdisp...that should show..

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was just going through your question and noticed that its fixed...why are there only 2 points awarded for the solution, when it solved your issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we were not able to view the alerts since the recepits in alrtcatdef were not given security roles.The problem was not solved,I have to get in touch with basis to get it resoved.

Thanks

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

So you are trying to use recipients via user roles..Can you try it with fixed recipients to see if it works, including the scot config..

Once that is done..change the fixed recipients..to a exchange or notes group...

Hope that helps fix it.

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi,I cant really setup anything,this is the QA box,so basis are working on it.I think we will resolve the issue as it was working fine in sandbox.What do you mean by scot config..?

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean your sap connect configuration..to push the alerts to your email server...

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

You need to check in transaction code SLG1,it will show you all the alerts that were triggered.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not have access to this tcode,thanks for your reply