Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The best way to manage collective product allocations

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have the following scenario:

- The ATP will check against the following characteristics: Product, Customer Grp, Sales Grp, Customer Grp4, Customer #, Grade, Width, Product Hierarchy

- I have 3 product allocation groups: Comercial -that groups the first 5 characteristics, Colada -that groups Grade and Widht- and Molino -with Product Hierarchy-.

- I have one prod. all. procedure. Step 1 is Comercial, Step 2 is Colada and Step 3 is Molino.

- In Step 1, I defined that I can use wildcards with character "+".

The process I'm using to create the collective is the following:

1.- Create characteristics combinations in /SAPAPO/MC62

2.- Copy the characteristics combiantions to the prod. all. using /SAPAPO/ATPQ_PAREA_K

3.- Create the collective combination with

/SAPAPO/ATPQ_COLLECT

4.- Set PAll Qty for the combinations.

After the collec. combination creation I have the following Characteristics combination directoory:

100005010010015/ 01/ 500/ 006/ 0000000602

100005010010015/ 01/ 500/ 006/ ++++++++++++++++++++

100005010010015/ 01/ 500/ +++/ ++++++++++++++++++++

100005010010015/ 01/ +++/ +++/ ++++++++++++++++++++

100005010010015/ ++/ +++/ +++/ ++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++/ ++/ +++/ +++/ ++++++++++++++++++++

When I create a sales order with Customer 4570, the system says the characteristic combination does not exist.

¿What Am I doing wrong?

I will really appreciate your kind help

Best Regards

-Italo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try doing a check on Prod Alloc Procedure to make sure it is consistent ?

Transaction - /sapapo/atpcq_check

Do you get any errors there ?

To check which procedure is not working, can you try with combinations of Commerical, Molino and colada - this will help you find out which one is creating the problem.

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Srinivas,

I have checked transaction /sapapo/atpcq_check , everythin is Ok, I get a warning that says "The lengths of characteristic KUNNR and info object 0CUSTOMER differ".

I tried one step at a time and the one that does not confirm is the step 1 Comercial.

In the help for the warning I found the following:

There could be double characteristics combinations. These time series' cannot be displayed in the product allocation situation display.

Time series' are lost during transfer, or product allocations cannot be carried out, since the time series is not determined as unique.

Do you think this can be the problem?

best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hugo - have you created a location dependent product allocation procedure?

You might need to create a location dependant prod-alloc procedure for the forecast to be consumed at the collective level.

Regards

Vinod

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your kind answers.

The problem is due to the length differences between KUNNR and 0CUSTOMER. I did the following:

a) Increase length to 0CUSTOMER

b) Implement code in the customer exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLATPQ_018 in extension APOQT018

c) Delete CVCs

d) Create CVC's

The problem is now solved.

Best Regards ...

Italo