cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am trying to extract address data in to address window using variable v_adrnr type t001-adrnr, it is showing up an warning message "Field V_ADRNR has no defined value". Can any one please let me know how to overcome this. As activation of the form is done but not able to get even print preview and giving an error message that cant extract address data. A select query to extract the address data is given as "SELECT SINGLE ADRNR INTO V_ADRNR FROM T001 WHERE BUKRS EQ COMPANY_CODE".

any rectification.....

regards

PSNG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the code lines of the window where are you are fetching the address please give output parameters as adrnr it will solve your problem.

Nisrin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its a just warning message and it doesn't ve any impact. Since u r fetching the adrnr value dynamically, this warning says that v_adrnr has no value initially.

Just give this variable in the address node, it ll work fine.

Regards,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all try to select ADRNR form ADRC Table not from T001.

Regards

Sandipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi PSNG,

i think we cont fetch data from data base table to a variable .

so u need to define an internal table for that variable and you can bring data to that internal table.

and we have one more option like in address window if give the number from ADRC table it will fetch the relevant address from that table and prints the address.

Reward me if useful......

thanks,

gupta.